Fiserv Sales Executive, Senior in Raleigh, North Carolina
What does a Successful Sales Executive do?
Responsible for the sales of Fiserv electronic billing and payment services to billers in target markets nationally. The position helps to drive the business unit’s efforts to construct and deliver innovative solutions against unique and complex client requirements. This involves addressing opportunities directly with billers in various vertical markets as well as exploring and enabling partnerships with relevant third parties. This position serves as a critical point of aggregation of competitive and product information from the field. In addition the position will work with the client management team to assist in client retention and revenue enhancement as needed. The role will also act as liaison to various industry trade groups to maintain company presence and image. The primary mission of this position is to identify, develop and close opportunities with new clients in order to drive new revenue growth for the company.
Qualifications for consideration:
Development of new client relationships with large and strategically relevant targeted billers
Develop and execute long and short range sales plans to meet and exceed sales objectives as established
Coordinate pricing and develop and present client proposals and presentations that effectively communicate the Fiserv value proposition.
Coordinate with legal resources internally in the negotiation of new agreements with prospective clients.
Organize and oversee client RFP responses.
Interpret management policies for planning, budgeting, monitoring, and managing sales operations toward maintaining sales effectiveness.
Develop and execute strategies to implement lead generation initiatives targeted at prospective new biller clients in targeted industries.
Keep the sales tracking system properly updated to facilitate accurate and timely reporting of sales activity throughout the sales cycle.
Advise the Director and VP of Sales on sales activity and client responses. Manage various management reports and updates on a weekly and monthly basis.
Identify and coordinate participation in appropriate trade organizations and industry conferences and attend as needed.
Gather and communicate product and competitive information from the field. Act as an information resource to all internal functional areas including sales support, marketing and product management.
Support integrated sales efforts by facilitating cross-sell opportunities with Fiserv clients inside and outside of Biller Solutions.
Work closely with product development to identify product requirements around new market initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Job Related Experience:
• 6+ years’ solution selling experience
• Proven track record of meeting sales targets
• Require previous sales experience with complex products or services in or related to the billing and/or payments industry.
• Experience selling larger deals involving long sales cycles and complex requirements.
• Establishes rapport based on professionalism and active listening skills
• Understands the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of products.
• Assesses client’s business needs and applies business impact model methodology to justify Fiserv’s solution to solve business problems
• Applies thorough knowledge of Fiserv’s solutions and client’s financial metrics in implementing selling strategies.
• Incorporates thorough understanding of industry trends and client’s key challenges into sales presentations.
• Describes Fiserv’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the client.
• Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client and sells business value
• 50% Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.