Fiserv Information Security Analyst, Senior in United States
What does a great Security Analyst, Senior do for Fiserv?
As a Security Analyst, Senior and member of the Cyber Security Protective Services team, you will serve as a primary contributor to the development and support of our cyber security governance and compliance oversight program.
As a Sr. Security Analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for the governance and monitoring of security technology services throughout the Fiserv enterprise. In this role, you will help define, develop and maintain Fiserv’s security technology configuration standards, policies, identify control gaps and contribute to proposals for remediation or new technology solutions.
• Monitoring and reporting on the compliance of security technologies across the organization
• Collaborating closely with multiple auditors and regulators on cyber technology issues
• Staying ahead of cyber security tends and threats, using this information to help mature our organizations security posture
• Helping own the planning and implementation of both technical and policy-based security initiatives across a global organization
• Assisting with engineering and maintenance of critical security technology solutions as needed
• Developing KPIs, reporting and metrics that will contribute to Fiserv’s enterprise security strategy direction
Qualifications For Consideration:
• Tight-knit collaboration, verbal and written communication skills, highly organized
• Ability to interface effectively and directly with both technical and business teams
• Experience working within a highly regulated environment (financial, healthcare, government)
• Hands-on experience with IT Security Infrastructure and system engineering (either server or networking)
• In-depth knowledge and experience with a broad set of security technologies such as firewalls, VPN, encryption, IDS/IPS, DLP technologies, email security, AV technologies, network security, WAN/LAN technologies, Active Directory, Linux/UNIX, endpoint security, SIEM, cloud security and logging technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, related fields or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5 years IT security engineering experience
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
Background in vulnerability management and penetration testing
Familiar with ISO27001, PCI, or NIST audits
Security/Compliance Certifications (one or more is preferred) – CISSP, CISA, CEH, SecurityTechnology Certifications (one or more preferred) - MCSE, CCNA
Travel required: 10%
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation.
At Fiserv, you'll find a reciprocal environment that values collaboration and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and creative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.